Standards for Secondary Teacher Education Programme / B.Ed. Programme
- The secondary teacher education programme, commonly known as B.Ed., is meant for preparing teachers for secondary/senior secondary schools.
Duration and Intake
- The B.Ed. programme is a regular course of two year duration.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks in the Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree/ 45% marks for S.C. Haryana with at least two school subjects at the graduation level are eligible for admission.
- Admissions are made by University, through merit based conducted by the University.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC, Handicapped, Women, etc. is as per policy of the University/State Government.